Basic requirements for food labels
1. Food labels shall not be separated from the containers.
2. All contents of food labels shall not become blurred or even fall off in circulation; Consumers must be able to purchase and consume products that are visible, legible and legible.
3. All contents of food labels must be clear, concise and eye-catching. Text, symbols, graphics should be intuitive, easy to understand, background and background color should use contrasting colors.
4. The name of the food must be in a prominent position on the label. Food name and net content should be listed in the same field of vision.
5. The words used in food labels must be standard Chinese characters.
6. Bopomofo can be used at the same time, but the spelling must be correct, not greater than the corresponding Chinese characters.
7. Minority languages or foreign languages may be used at the same time, but they must be closely related to Chinese characters, and the foreign language must not be larger than the corresponding Chinese characters.
8. The unit of measurement used in food labeling shall be the national legal unit of measurement.