Smart Tag Growth:
Global labeling is growing at an annual rate of 5~8%.
In view of the growth of the international label market as a whole, the growth rate of the developed countries ' markets is gradually slowing down by the regional labelling:
North American 4~5%, western European 5~6%;
The market growth rate of developing countries is increasing rapidly;
such as China 15~20%, India 12~18%, Eastern Europe 12~15%, South America (excluding Mexico) 8~10%, Asia Pacific (excluding China) 12~15%. With more than 25,000 label manufacturers worldwide, sales in the label market reached $65 billion trillion in 2006 and will achieve $73 billion by 2007. In 2010, Asia will account for 37% of the total international label consumption. New label product growth rate is very fast, such as shrink film label and in-mold label growth rate of more than 10%.
China's annual growth rate is much higher than the average 7~9% of the national economy, and this rapid growth is encouraging.
1. Worldwide, the use of packaging containers such as glass containers and cans is decreasing, and the application of plastic containers is increasing, which will result in the redistribution of market share of various label products.
2. In-mold label will have a moderate growth.
The increase in the use of lightweight glass bottles to increase the volume of shrink film labeling, PET bottles with the use of plastic labels will rapidly increase the use of glass and plastic containers of self-adhesive labels added value and application will be further expanded.
3. Variable information (such as text, bar code, data, batches, prices and weights) of the rapid increase in printing equipment, will facilitate the development of variable information labels.
4. Non-paper and reel printing is the fastest growing.
5. Digital design and imaging technology, as well as new developments in new materials, production technology more and more digital.
6. The growth of new combined printing technologies.
7. Environmental issues are increasingly being taken seriously.